Hi! It's Cinnamon.
As you know I did my first dancing demonstration in front of an audience last weekend. I think I did very well for my first time, but Mum was not entirely happy with it, as I was busy picking up and eating acorns and skipped some tricks in the routine. That's why she didn't let me show you any video of my routine last week. But, I have finally convinced her that some, if not all, of my blog friends might enjoy watching my first dancing demonstration.
Here is a video of our dancing team's demonstrations last weekend. I hope you don't mind that Mum has cut off some parts of my routine, where I was enjoying fresh acorns, from the video.
If you want to see the whole routine, you can view the following video taken a couple of weeks ago when I was practising in preparation for my first demonstration. Unfortunately Mum had to change the audio, but you can still see what my routine should've been like.
Cinnamon, you are SO talented! I had NO idea that the tricks you needed to learn for your routines were so advanced. Wow! I miss seeing you do agility, but this was a real treat! I can't wait until your next demonstration! Your mom is a very talented trainer.
ReplyDeleteThat was super. It is not easy to do your moves with the music because it just keeps on going even if you make a mistake. The important thing is to look good and you did that for sure. It looks like you enjoy dancing a lot.
ReplyDeleteSlobbers,
Mango
woohoo!! well done! beagles are too easily distracted, but Cinnamon did great. keep it up (:
ReplyDeletewow my mam says you are a very clever beagle Cinnamon - she also said that I could do some of those tricks but that something called an attention span you had lots of but alas I apparently have silch!!!
ReplyDeleteWell done Cinnamon you're a star!
Cool Cinnamon, you are uber talented, we love your dancing and think your focus is incredible. Your Mum should be very enormously proud
ReplyDeletePep & Em
You're doing such a great job, Cinnamon! I know Cookie is looking down at you and he's very proud.
ReplyDeleteAnd you mum is SO limber. I never would have been able to get up from that last position! :-)
Wow you're routine is fantastic - well done on your first public performance!
ReplyDeleteI'm still on the lookout for a class in Hamilton but have had no success yet :o(
Oh Cinnamon - I think you did BRILLIANTLY!! Especially for you first time - in a strange public place and with all the distractions of an audience and food on the ground - and I'm sure you could pick up your human's nerves also! I can always feel my human getting very nervous before performances and that makes me distracted also...
ReplyDeleteAnyway, well done!! I am looking forward to your next public performance...and I hope you're planning to enter the NDTA or the Nationals this year with your routine?! You will wow them as the first Beagle ever to compete in Canine Freestyle!
Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
I think you made us Beagles (and Beagle crosses) proud! Sniffing and eating! What more is there to life??
ReplyDeleteAlthough I'm not sure how well acorns are going to sit on your tummy later so you might not want to eat that specific food again bol.
I think your routine is amazing and my mom says she understands why yours was upset. Maybe next time you can do it for the audience so your mom doesn't get discouraged because we think she's doing incredible work with you!
Jackal