Friday, 2 April 2010

Our new BIG friend!

Hi! It's Cinnamon!

Look! We've got a new BIG friend!!



His name is Lion King. Mum got him second hand for us on an online auction website.



Dad says that he would have been very expensive if Mum had bought him brand new, because he is an official Disney stuffie. But, I don't know what it means. An important thing for me is if he behaves well enough to be our good friend!

7 comments:

  1. Wow lucky! I reckon that tail will be good for hauling him around with
    Pepper

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stuffie that big just for you? You are so lucky Cinnamon! He is bigger than you! So funny! ;)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The look on Mint's face is precious! "who is this guy?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great stuffie!! Lion King was my favorite movie as a kid (I still love it)!!

    Also in response to your question on my blog. The new puppy is Aslan (Turkish for lion lol) and he is an Akbash which is a Turkish livestock guard dog. I got him as a guard dog for my goats and chickens. To see pictures and his progress check out my living a farmer's life blog. Here is the direct link to his feed http://livingafarmerslife.blogspot.com/search/label/Training%20a%20Livestock%20Guard%20Dog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like a worthy friend! Bet he's good to chew on. Best thing is, he won't get mad about it! (I loved that movie as a kid, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That really is a big friend. He looks like some one you can sleep on and pull around with you on the floor.

    love & wags,
    River

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lions and tigers and bears, oh my! Oh, wait, wrong movie ...

    ReplyDelete