On Sunday Mint had his first bath.
I had a bath first, and then came Mint's turn. As usual, I couldn't soak in the tub. All I could do was putting my forepaws on the rim of the tub.
Mint didn't seem scared of the water at all.
After having a shampoo, he stayed in the tub comfortably, although he didn't stay in there long.
My humans think that Mint is likely to become a bath lover like Cookie!
You both look so very cute!! We love the one where Mint looks like he is flying out of the bath tub :p
ReplyDeleteLexi: I don't like baths much - I put up with them though.
Japser: I LOVE baths! :D
Mint justs makes we go all gooey everytime I see him - he really went f-l-y-i-n-g out of that bath, those wee ears are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteEm & Pep
Cinnamon- Did you shake all that sud and water at mom?
ReplyDeleteMint- Better enjoy your baths, beagles rarely do!
Oh I miss Cookie. (:
*** Sproing!!!! ***
ReplyDeleteShhh - don't tell my mom about the whole "bath" thing... she's pretty good about not giving us one unless we come in from playing the mud.
ReplyDeletePixie
I agree with Mint. If you just relax and go with it, it can be most soothing.
ReplyDeleteSlobbers,
Mango
Me and Ruby hate having a bath - we think little Mint is very brave - you too Cinnamon - My mam has to get the job over with as soon as she can or else she ends up having a bath too lol!
ReplyDeleteOoh - that picture of Mint jumping out of the bathtub is just sooo cute!! :-)
ReplyDeleteI don't like Yucky Baths either! Especially just after I have rolled in some lovely stinky poo...my human is so mean and always makes me wash it all off!
Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
Yep. Looks like Mint is gonna love his baths.
ReplyDeleteMint, check out your flying ears how cute. Betcha couldn't wait to get outta there. If I hear the dreaded word "bath" I make myself as scarce and invisible as 10kgs of furry woof can be. Magoos a bit more amenable, but man if you need someone to tell your woes to, I understand.
ReplyDeleteAwww so cute!! I love that last picture!
ReplyDelete