My great friend and mentor, Honey the Great Dane, has tagged me to play the Photo Tag Game. Thank you, Honey!!
The game's rules are:
1. Open your first photo folder
2. Scroll down to the tenth photo
3. Post the photo and tell the story behind it
4. Tag 5 more people
On Mum's computer only photos taken with her compact digital camera are stored. The oldest photos in the Pictures folder are those taken in Japan right after Mum bought the camera two years ago. Here is the tenth photo in the folder.
A photo of Mum's niece and Mum's mum's dog, Cocoa the Toy Poodle, who I sometimes meet over Skype. Mum's niece and Cocoa are very good friends as you can see in the photo. When Mum's mum is away on a trip or something, the girl comes to feed and play with Cocoa.
Well, next I will have to tag five friends. But, I am going to tag only one, as her human is a fantastic photographer worth more than tagging five! The friend is:
Sapphire the Beagle !!
I look forward to seeing the tenth photo in her photo folder!
I love this game! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeletehonoured!
ReplyDeleteHi Cinnamon - that's a sweet photo! And Hsin-Yi says Japanese houses are always such beautiful styles! :-)
ReplyDeleteSlobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
That's a cute poodle! You're right, Sapphire's humans take great pictures.
ReplyDeletelove & wags,\
River
They look like the best of buddies!
ReplyDeleteAslan is doing good. He's growing a lot too! We're still trying to train him not to kill chickens but I don't trust him. He's great with the goats though. I'll try to do an update on him soon. :)
ReplyDelete