Sunday, 4 October 2009

Thank you, Daddy! ... from Cookie and Cinnamon

Cookie and Cinnamon's dad has created a beautiful movie of them! Thanks, my darling!

13 comments:

  1. That movie is much more exciting with the music. Most excellent movement.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very skillful use of the ball! Good job beagles' dada!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable. Glad to see they're starting to get back in action.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just loved that movie of Cookie and Cinnamon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great video. So cool, beagles doing pilates!

    love & wags,
    River

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a BRILLIANT video!!!! My human says it looks like a "art house movie" with the slow motion and music...and such beautiful, clear picture! I hope you will make many more videos like this!

    And Cinnamon - what a COOL new trick!!! I am SO impressed!! (Sorry - I have not had the chance to visit for a while so I have to catch up on your previous posts now!)

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I don't think I could balance on a ball that long.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOOOW! I see a circus in the near future! That is a pawsome trick!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice balance! cookie is so calm while she waits for a bite (:

    btw, sapphire was tearing apart my hubbys' birthday box. just the box.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How clever! Typical beagle. Eye on the treat the whole time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Cookie and Cinnamon! We have to say thank for your dad to make such a great video! Our mom loves the way you two look at your human.

    Congrats for the happy couple! Rockabilly Wedding sounds so cool!! and we've never seen that type of apartment building here in Canada. That's specially designed for our doggie! How NICE!!!

    We had toy poodle and chihuahua cousins who live with our grandpawrents. Kurotaro really looks like one of their Chihuahua Noah. Oh yes all doggies have yummy names (yours included). :) :) Drooooling....

    Momo & Pinot

    ReplyDelete
  12. We love the dramatic music! The ball trick is super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool with the ball! How was that trained?

    ReplyDelete