In the change of season Cookie sheds so much that his fur is all over our clothes every time we pet him on our laps. This morning we FURminated him again, and even more loose fur came out than the last time! Comparing to Cookie, Cinnamon doesn't shed much.
I love getting furminated. The little black devil wiggles so much that momma doesn't get much floof and then we get tumbleweeds. They even hidey under the furniture and momma gets grouchy about that. Sigh.
ReplyDeleteI like seeing your little beagle selves all lying about in the grass.
Slobbers,
Mango
Ohh The Furminator...Mom brought that thing out yesterday and some today. that thing feels sooo good!! It sure does help with the shedding!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a good day!
The Fl.SunDogs Trio
I can't believe how much hair came off of him. Who knew a beagle could be carrying all that hair!
ReplyDeleteTrixie also likes to be groomed -- except when she has a mat that needs extra attention. But even then she sits still for it like a good girl!
ReplyDeletelove the pics! i could smell the grass... mmm...
ReplyDeletethat's a LOT of fur. Cookie is so calm! Cinnamon u are too cute too.
HUGSSSSsssss
ps- which size do u use? the furminator i mean. i've been thinking of getting 1 for so long. thanks!
ReplyDeleteWe didn't know one beagle could have so much fur! We might try that some time.
ReplyDeletelove & wags,
River
I love those pictures! So great!!
ReplyDeleteYour beagles are beautiful! My girls Lucy & Molly and my ponies Huginn and Dixie...LOVE the furminator.
ReplyDeleteCome join our Happy Tails beagle list, here's a link
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/happytails/
Ice Pony Girl
Molly, the beagle
Lucy, the Aussie Kelpie
Those are beautiful pictures - your new camera machine is really great! (And your human photographer too...)
ReplyDeleteI have never been furminated although I don't think I have as much hair coming off as you! :-)
I wonder what would happen if we furminator the chi's? Would they even lose hair?
ReplyDelete