Wednesday, 21 October 2009

Snapshots from daily walks


A few minutes after this shot the rain started pouring down.



We found this charming mosaic in Ellersile.


Cookie loves walking in this local street.





Watch this video. Both Cinnamon and her friend Bertie the Poodle raise their hind leg and do marking. Strange girls!


15 comments:

  1. Oh no - I tried to watch the video but all I got were some strange Japanese words coming up and it won't let me see anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sorry I had set the video not to be published. I have changed the setting so that anyone can watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. silly girls....even I dont pee like a boy, and I AM a boy!

    luv da rainbow!

    wags, wiggles & slobbers
    Murphydog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha. Its ok My beagle girl abbey Does the same thing. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Momma says her little Pi dog basset hound used to lift her leg too. Me? I typically can't even be bothered. Go figure.

    I liked hearing the birds singing in the movie. Must be springtime.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heh, Marge raises her leg and marks like a boy, too. Tomboy dogs!

    Glad everyone's enjoying their walks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same here! Kess is a tomboy too. She only does a proper girl squat pee when she has lots to pee, usually after she's been indoors for a long while.

    P.S. I guess we belong in the 50% that can read goobly goo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL silly dogs. Just gotta go and make peeing more difficult haha. I love the picture with the rainbow. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did your mom turn you loose to find the pot of gold? It looks like it was just past that house up there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehehe....we watched the video, Gabbi pees like that but Rosie squats like a girl, weird how some lift their leg and some don't?
    How are your babes anyway, how's Cookie doing?
    We must catch up properly.....the mosaic house looks very pretty...and we love rainbows!
    Hope you're all well anyway :D
    Slobbers xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute... love the one with the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute! Bernie's too chubby to even lift her leg. I love the rainbow pic!

    I have an award for you at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a Beagle too and I'll put your wonderful blog on my Blog list - If you ok with this??

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Beate,

    Thanks for visiting our blog! Yes, we would be honored if you would add our blog to your blog list. I've had a look at your profile by clicking on your name you put a comment under. It seems you have so many blogs. Which blog should we visit when we want to see what your Beagle is up to?

    ReplyDelete
  15. WHAT???? No CUZ??? What kind of horrible desolate place to you live? You poor beagles.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete