Hello readers. Who do you think I am? I am Mint! Yes, MINT!
Hee hee, I have taken over the blog while my sister Cinnamon is mooning over Mango Relentlessly Huge. But I am not going to tell ill of her. I am going to share my experience from which I learnt how great my sister is.
On Sunday we went to Waiatarua Reserve for a walk with some mates. As I am rarely allowed to be off leash, I was kind of over the moon when Mum let me off. I was also fascinated by the cloudy water that looked much darker than the water we usually drink. So, I couldn't resist the temptation to put my paws in the water. Then, after a while, I found myself on the other side of a stream of water. I don't remember how I got there. I wanted to go back to the side where my mum and sister were, but I couldn't because there was the water stream between us. I ran along the stream back and forth, trying to find a way back, but there wasn't a bridge or anything. It was at that time that my sister Cinnamon came across the stream, turned around, and went back to the side where Mum was! All I had to do was follow her, and I was finally with Mum!
Don't you think Cinnamon is great?
This video was taken just before I went across the stream. At the end of the video you can see a man on the bridge pointing at something. He was actually pointing at me, saying 'He is there.'
That looked like fun - thanks for sharing the video. Have a Happy Fourth of July!
ReplyDeleteStewey
She is the best sister!
ReplyDeleteShe is watching out for you on your big off leash adventure.
ReplyDeleteSlobbers,
mango
we had such a fun walk with you three (including your human!!) on Sunday :) Snoopy loved it. Can't wait to see your photos on here soon!
ReplyDeleteThese are comments by me, Mint.
ReplyDelete@ Stewey
Yeah, it was super fun!!
@ Kess And Her Mama
Hmmm, I am not sure if she is the best, but she is a wonderful, irreplaceable sister for me!
@ Mango
Yes, that's what she was doing. That's why I could enjoy myself so much.
@ Snoopy & her mum
Yes, it was a great walk! Mum didn't take many photos, as she was busy keeping an eye on us. But, there were other humans with a camera. They might have some nice photos.
Mint was super awesome, we didn't realise that hes not often off lead, he was a model of behaviour. We had a great time too.
ReplyDeleteYay Cinnamon for coming to the rescue!
ReplyDelete