Friday, 8 January 2010

Cookie and Cinnamon on TV

Hi. It's Cinnamon here!

Tell you what! Cookie and Cinnamon's bath time video was broadcast in a TV programme called "Wan Nyan (Dogs & Cats) Cafe" on NHK (Japan Broadcasting Corporation) as a featured video of the week!

You can watch the video here.

In the video I am speaking Japanese!! For those who don't understand the language, the title is "Can't have a dip in the bath tub" and my line goes like this, according to my Mum:

Wow, how nice it is to have hot water run over my body! That's how you think I am feeling, isn't it? Well, I want to soak in the tub like my friend does, but I am scared...

Here is the original video that our dad sent to the broadcaster in October.

8 comments:

  1. Is that Cookie just soaking? He could use some bubble bath and scented candles.

    How nice to see that movie.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, nothing like a relaxing dip in the tub ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll never get me into a tub no matter how much Cookie looks like he's enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all are so good, esp. Cookie. I can't imagine soaking in the tub like that. It would be good for old bones.

    love & wags,
    River

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cookie looks like he could have soaked there all day! Fun video.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! How exciting, Cinnamon! I have to say, I was always in awe of Cookie soaking like that - I have NEVER seen a dog enjoy a bath like that - ha! ha!

    My humans both really enjoyed watching the TV clip even though they couldn't understand Japanese!

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  7. ps. Oh Cinnamon - I keep meaning to tell you in case you don't know - did you know that our dancing friend, Bodie the Border Terrie, has a blog too? You should pop over to visit him and say hello! :-)
    It's at: http://smallbrowndogs.blogspot.com

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete