Yay!! Mint here!!
This month I am doing the post for our One New Trick A Month Challenge.
The trick I learned this month may not be so difficult for some dogs. For example, I often see toy or miniature poodles doing this naturally. But, for me, it was not that easy. But, partly thanks to some muscle strengthening exercise I was doing using balance cushions, I have finally learned to do it comfortably.
This month I learned to 'Walk on two legs.' Ah, ooops! Don't expect me to walk on two front legs like handstanding. That's something I want to to learn in the future, but it is likely to take a long time unfortunately.
Well, this is my new trick - Walk on Two Legs!
Great and you did it going backwards, double great! Aunt Erika loves you Mint and you look good walking!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Aunt Erika!!
DeleteMint the Beagle