Hi! It's Cinnamon.
I am sorry our posts have been slack, as Mum has been extremely busy.
However, we still managed to make a short video for the One New Trick A Month Challenge for this month.
I learned this trick a long time ago, but I couldn't do it without Mum's guidance with her hand until last week. But now I can do it only with a verbal command.
The trick I learned this month is Cross Paws.
Here is the finished product!
Wow!! Great job!
ReplyDeleteThanks Finn!
DeleteWOW!!! Good girl!
ReplyDeleteDachshund Nola
Hi, Cinnamon!!
ReplyDeleteI am just discovering your blog. You are an adorable little girl!! My dog Rose is a Beagle cross.... With German Shepherd mixed in, I think!! But nobody knows!! Rose is a "Mystery Dog", with definite Beagle within her DNA!! ;op
The video was so much fun to watch!! ;)
Love, Raelyn and Rose
Thanks for discovering our blog! Beagle x German Shepherd is an interesting mix :-) I look forward to knowing more about her!
Deleteyay Cinnamon, well done :) I haven't done that trick with Snoopy in ages (A bit hopeless at 'half teaching' tricks!)
ReplyDeleteThanks Snoopy's mum! Yeah, some tricks look easy but in fact are hard to teach/learn. I think I can learn many tricks because my Mum is unbelievably patient. Actually, it took her more than a year to teach me to do this trick, Cross Paws, with a verbal command!!
DeleteYou guys are awesome!! Always so impressed with all the tricks you learn :)
ReplyDeleteLots of slobbers,
Lexi and Jasper the Danes
Thanks Lexi and Jasper! You make me feel flattered!
DeleteYou are so smart!
ReplyDeletelove & wags,
River
Thanks River!!
DeleteOh gosh, Cinnamon - I'm ashamed! :-) I've been trying to learn this trick for a YEAR and I still can't do it as well as you can!! :-)
ReplyDeleteHa ha, Honey, it took me more than a year to learn to do this trick only with a verbal command!
DeleteThat's excellent Cinnamon! Good job!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jackal!
Delete