Wednesday, 18 April 2012

One New Trick A Month - April - Hide in a Suitcase

Hi! It's Cinnamon.

Finally it's my turn to show a new trick I have just learned!

This month I learned to hop in a suitcase and hide in it. I hope you enjoy watching the movie!

24 comments:

  1. Oh my dog, Cinnamon! You are so talented and sooooooooo cute!
    Stewey

    ReplyDelete
  2. O your human is so creative! And you are one smart girl cinnamon :)

    Do you think there would be a suitcase big enough for us?

    Lots of slobber,
    Lexi and Jasper the Danes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, that sounds like a big challenge to start with!

      Delete
  3. Wow, that is very very impressive! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's amazing! You are so smart, Cinnamon!

    love & wags,
    River

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks River. I just love learning new tricks!

      Delete
  5. So cool! Could your human do a post on how she taught you that?
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nola - Yeah, that sounds like a good idea! But for now you can see how Mum taught me this trick in this video :-)
      http://youtu.be/1HZJqoZHwlU

      Delete
  6. ohhh you are just too clever. that's a very cool trick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you getting ready to come and visit me again? That is a very tricky trick.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I have learned to hide in a suitcase, I will have to find someone to carry it to the U.S.!

      Delete
  8. Hello Cinnamon
    What a cool trick you have learned! And you do it so well!
    My compliments.
    Greetings from Odette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Cinnamon! What a cute trick! You know, my human has always wanted to teach me this trick - but the problem is finding a suitcase big enough for me to fit in!! :-) But we would really like to learn it.

    Can I ask - how do you start to teach it? What is the first step?

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That reminds me of the huge wooden crate that your human had custom-made for you when you moved from Auckland to Brisbane!! She may need to have a suitcase made for you again!

      Well, my Mum taught me this trick through shaping. So, the first step was click and treat for looking at the suitcase, then touching it, and so on. I am hoping that Mum will make a video demonstrating how to teach this trick :-)

      Delete
  10. Now that's just adorable!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Cinnamon that's a pawesome new trick. You look very adorable when your hiding in your suit case from Milo

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cool trick - will have to find a large suitcase to try this one with the ridgebacks. I know they would love to come travelling with me, so if they can their own bag, all the better! lol

    Honestly though, all my girls do is bark/ speak for their biscuits - very impressed with your trick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, I love travelling with my humans, but not in a suitcase, because I want to enjoy the scenery too!

      Did you know that my Mum is trying to teach me to speak on command? It just doesn't make sense though, as she has been working hard to stop my barking for the last two years!!

      Delete