Friday, 24 June 2011

My love appeal to Mango!!

Hi! It's Cinnamon.

Did you know that my star in the blog world, Mango the Mastiff, is looking for a girl to date with? If you didn't, visit here.

I think I deserve a dream date with him, because I have finally learned to do the Shy trick just recently! Mum tried to teach me this trick for the first time over a year and a half ago, but I couldn't do it without anything around or on my muzzle...until a few days ago.



Yes, that's right! I learned this trick to show it to Mango!! What do you think? Do you think that I deserve a dream date with him?

13 comments:

  1. so good!!! dream date? yesss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just about the cutest thing I ever laid eyes on. I bet I could learn a lot from you.

    Slobbers,
    mango

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see how he's going to be able to resist your charms Cinnamon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ 4-legged Wiums
    I saw Snoopy's entry. Her portraits are so adorable!

    @ Sapphire
    Thanks!

    @ Mongo
    I hope you understand how much I think about you!!

    @ Bodie
    That's encouraging. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You learned a NEW trick just for the Mango?! That's got to be worth like 87 bazillion points. And we suspect the Mango is drawn to the shy girls, so your new trick was an excellent choice. Just wait until he sees you dance! Abby is part-beagle, so she's wishing you well for sure even though we're also pulling for our cousin Pretty Girl.

    Jed & Abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! We just discovered you are also trilingual: canine, English and Japanese! What an added enticement for the Mango's mental stimulations.

    Jed & Abby

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a precious trick!!! Good luck Cinnamon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Jed and Abby
    Thanks for your comments! I hope Mango likes my new trick as much as you do. In our home commands are English and conversations are Japanese. Until you pointed it out, I didn't realise that I am a trilingual!

    @ CreekHiker / HollysFolly
    Thanks for visiting my blog and posting a nice comment on my new trick! Your glass beads are so beautiful. But, if they were in our house, they would be in our stomach before anyone knows, as they look like precious sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cinnamon! Congratulations on your dream date with the Mango! You are TOO cute!! Mom's very first dog when she was little was a beagle. She's always had a soft spot for you guys. Hope you have lots and lots of fun!!

    -Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow. so cool!! I love to see cinnamon doing tricks with enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute! See what the proper motivation does? Good luck getting the date with Mango!

    ReplyDelete