Tuesday, 14 June 2011

My Blogger problem solved...and my new routine

Hi! It's Cinnamon.

My friend Honey the Great Dane gave me a workaround for a problem I was having in commenting on my friends' Blogger posts. So, now I can save my comments on my friends' posts! Honey, thank you so much for your advice.

By the way, did you realise that there is only one more day before entries to Honey's 'Dancing with the Doggie Stars' contest close. I am so excited, looking forward to seeing all the entries! Having seen some sneak peeks that Honey kindly showed us, I am sure that the judging is going to be extremely hard.

As a member of the judge panel, I did a guest performance for the contest. We were asked to do a guest performance two months ago, but Mum didn't really create a choreography for our new routine until mid May, and my performance was filmed at the end of May. She is always like that - She always leaves things until the last moment. But, I am such a cooperative dog that I did my best to dance as well as possible. Here is a video clip of my new routine specially prepared for the contest. I hope you enjoy watching it!


14 comments:

  1. Hey Cinnamon, you are a great dancer, keep it up ! When we are lucky enough to have good homes and owners there are some not so lucky beagles out there who live in labs all their lives. Please read this story when you have time, it's heart rending.
    Beagles in Labs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a champ! Cinnamon, I love your routine, esp the reverse weaves. Mum wishes I could be as talented as you but she realizes it's her fault for not taking the time to train this old beagle!

    Kess
    P.S. I'm having problems posting my comments from my Google Account. Not sure if it has to do with being in HK.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Diego The Labrador
    Thanks for your comment. Yes, I know there are beagles who live in labs all their lives. That's why my Mum signed for this petition: http://www.petitiononline.co.uk/petition/oppose-plans-for-breeding-beagles-for-vivisection-in-uk/2877. I hope much more people sign for this action to stop such a vicious plan by some inhumane humans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Kess
    Oh, are you having problems posting comments too? Although now I can post comments on my friends' Blogger blogs, using a workaround that Honey gave me, it doesn't mean that the problem has been solved completely. I hope that all those commenting problems will be fixed sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We really really really enjoyed that routine Cinnamon (and your human of course). It was so upbeat and there were some great moves in there and everything just slotted to gether nicely :)

    GREAT job :)

    Licks and lots of slobber,
    Lexi and Jasper the Danes

    P>S Our human is thinking of getting more involved with the dancing, and suggestions of good places to go?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cinnamon, it's great to meet you! Thank you for becoming my new blog follower. It's great to meet new friends from all over the world especially those that are dancers too! I love your California Girls routine. It's really nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Lexi and Jasper
    That's great!! They have tricks class for dance beginners at North Shore Dog Training Club, which is not too far from your home, isn't it? You should ask Bodie or Brody's human about it as they teach the class there.

    Also, thank you for your lovely comment about my new routine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Amber-Mae
    Thank you for visiting my blog! Yes, it is great to meet other doggie dancers around the world. When I saw your routine on Honey's blog, I thought 'Oh I want to be a dancer like this doggie!!' I am so happy that you liked my new routine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cinnamon, My names Monty. just wanted to say hi! Your a talented beagle. I love your new dance routine. see ya

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Monty
    How exciting!! According to your profile, you are a local. Is that right? It's so nice to have a local Beagle friend who also has his own blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cinnamon,
    I'm a local live on the North Shore, over the big bridge in Glenfield. I'm new to this web brig stuff. Still have my L plates on.
    Hopefully the weather is good and we can meet at the beagle walk on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. HOLLY COW! you sure are one super smart furkid!

    Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

    Coco The Princess

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Coco - The Princess
    Thanks, Coco!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I watched your routine on Honey's blog, but I had to watch it again! I love it! You did such an awesome job. You are so talented going in reverse and circles. You make it looks so easy. :D

    ReplyDelete