Look at these collars Mint and I are wearing! They have been remade from old Premier collars.
Actually those Premier collars were not very old, but they were unusable because they had been chewed through halfway by Mint. My Mum was thinking about throwing them away, but she kept them anyway hoping to find a way to utilize them. Then, she read this post by our friends, Helen, Arrow, and Snoopy. Helen makes and sells handmade collars as AroundAHound and she has come up with a great idea of recycling old/unused collars and making new collars using parts of the old ones!
Both Mint and I love our new collars, but especially the blue suits Mint, doesn't it? Mum thinks that he looks like a male fashion model!
Niiiiceee!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteOh yes, I agree - that blue looks stunning on Mint! My human likes blue on me too - she thinks it looks so nice against my fawn coat...
ReplyDeleteAnd what a great idea to re-make collars. That's eco-friendly too! :-)
Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
Definitly male model material :D So handsome!
ReplyDeleteIts such a great way to get maximum usage out of a collar :)
Licks and lots of slobber,
Lexi and Jasper the Danes
Very nice! Helens a talented girl isn't she! I need to get her to "re-make" one of Peppers, she goes swimming at least every other day and so collars tend to not last long in our house!
ReplyDeleteThose are great! Good job on reusing them instead of throwing them away. They look fantastic.
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice collar !! Lookin very good !!
ReplyDeleteGreetings Gizmo
The blue looks fab on Mint and we think the beige looks very styly on you too Cinnamon.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous idea! I do like the blue bunches. :-)
ReplyDelete