Mint had a neutering operation this week. Or, that is what I heard, but I don't understand what it means.
When my humans went out with Mint and came back without him on Wednesday, I wondered what had happened to him. He had been out with our humans, leaving me home alone, but he always came back with them. So, I was very worried about him. I looked for him in the house but couldn't find him. The house looked somewhat empty without Mint who always follows me around and often bites or licks me. I sometimes get fed up with him and growl at him, but I have never wished he were gone.
But, to my relief he came back with our humans in late afternoon on the day. He was much quieter than usual and stayed in his crate. Our humans told me that he has to stay quiet for several days and he is not allowed to run around. I tried to invite him to play together by bringing his favorite toy over to him, but our humans told me not to do that. I think that's unfair and boring!

I hope Mint will be allowed to play with me soon!!
aw mint! hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteI bet it will be hard to keep him quiet for a few days. You will need to do your part and not encourage him.
ReplyDeleteSlobbers,
Mango
Hey, Cinnamon, when Mint comes out to play again, try not to ask any embarrassing questions ...
ReplyDeleteAw, Mint! Feel better soon! And Cinnamon, hope you find something to do while he recovers!
ReplyDeleteJust don't ask him to play ball...
ReplyDelete;)
Happy belated birthday, Cinnamon!!! Yes, I remember that photo of you and your good brother Cookie. (We have matching birthday hats!!) You two looked so adorable together.. now Cookie is in our hearts :) :) and you have cute Mint beside you. He has grown up so fast!!!
ReplyDeleteMomo & Pinot xoxo
hi cinnamon,
ReplyDeletethis is mino... im also a beagle, a very naughty one =p
i love how your pawrents name you, mint & cookie! ^^
don't worry, mint will get well soon =)