Saturday, 13 February 2010

I am hiding myself into a special place...

Hi, it's Cinnamon!

I am sorry I didn't post so long. I am hiding myself into a special place this weekend. When I am back home, I will tell you all about it!



I am in my crate in this picture. But, don't worry. I am not sick or anything like that. I am having a wonderful time here!!

7 comments:

  1. CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ALL YOUR BEAGLY NEWS X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to hearing what you have been up too! :D I saw you and your human in the NZ Doggie magazine "Fetch". You look super fast running after that lure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, I bet you're on a vacation! Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a pretty stylie crate you've got there Cinnamon, can't wait to hear all your news
    Pep

    ReplyDelete
  5. At last we had time to snoop around and you are hiding... so waiting to read about what is going on!

    ~Ressu & Lenni~ Beagles

    ReplyDelete