I can't believe another year is coming to end. I feel like the year started only a few months ago!
I started blogging in January this year, and when I started it I was not sure what it was going to be like, especially because the day I published my very first post Cinnamon was hospitalised for a mysterious illness.
However, despite my concern, Cinnamon recovered well from the illness, and blogging has opened our world so much that we now have friends all over the world! Also, friends who we met through blogs have taught us so many things. Among other things, who would have imagined that we would take on dog dancing as well as making a debut in agility trials! Also, thanks to valuable advice from our blog friends, especially Honey the Great Dane, Cinnamon has become much more obedient. She looks like a different dog!
On the other hand, there was a sad thing as you all know. Cookie left us to cross the rainbow bridge this month. He had always been a great company for us since he came to our house a year after we moved to New Zealand. He brought us lots of happiness and opportunities to meet new people.
Finally, we wish you all the best for the year 2010!!


Hi Cinnamon
ReplyDeleteI've been so busy keeping an eye on all the Xmas activity here at home that I have only found out Cookie is not with you or your humans any more. My Human Suz sends hugs and kisses to you and your family and I send a small whimper and a little whine. Look forward to seeing you at dancing next year - wahooo that is tomorrow! Time flies so fast in this human world. I'm just going to take a nap and chill out in my doggie world. Till we meet again.
Finnigan and Suz
hello cinnamon its dennis the vizsla dog hay it luks like yoo and cookie wer having lots of fun at the hound run it is hard to looz ennywun in yore pak!!! i hope yoo hav a wunderful noo yeer!!! ok bye
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful new year too! Must throw Cinnamon a cookie with those eyes!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year! It has been great getting to know you.
ReplyDeleteWe will always remember little Cookie.
Slobbers,
Mango
Happy New Year! We are glad you started blogging!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful New Year. (In fact, I think it's already 2010 where you are!)
ReplyDeleteIt's been great getting to know you and following your adventures. We're grateful that we got to know Cookie before he went to the bridge. We'll look forward to hearing all about Cinnamon's training progress and dance moves in the coming year!
Beautiful beagles! Happy New Years!
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way you do. I started blogging a year ago and had no idea how many new friends I would meet.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!
Happy New Year, Cinnamon! It has been WONDERFUL getting to know you and your family - I am so glad that your human started a blog and we found each other! Hsin-Yi is so happy too to have made such a good friend who has similar interests in dogs.
ReplyDeleteWhat a big year you have had! So much as happened - and I'm sure this new year will be even more exciting! :-)
Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane