There was Parnell Festival of Roses at Parnell Rose Garden (formally called Dove-Myer Robinson Park) on the weekend. This was the place Cookie went to in his first walk ever, but unfortunately we couldn't see any flowers then in July, as the roses had just been pruned.
Yes, that's right. Roses are most beautiful at this time of year here down under! Roses are in bloom in our garden too.

Ruh roh, Cinnamon, you were enjoying the roses a bit too much. Wonder what your poops will look like tomorrow? Hehehe.
ReplyDeleteSlobbers,
Mango
Cinnamon was having fun with those roses wasn't she!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures of Cinnamon sniffing and . . . er eating, the rose are sooooo cute!!!
ReplyDeleteCinnamon looks so cute being naughty!
ReplyDeletebol! nom nom nom!!! Cinnamon, you got some GREAT taste!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Brownie
OOoh! Cinnamon -- that picture of you jumping up to smell the roses is just gorgeous! My humans love the Parnell rose gardens and they always try to visit every year during the Rose Festival. As you can imagine, I have had a lot of pictures posed there with the roses! Did it taste good? I'll bet you will have very nice smelling poo tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteHahahaa! Beagles will always be beagles! Beautiful pictures (:
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful pictures. I really love that last one - it's such a perfect shot!
ReplyDeleteWe laughed!! Beagles are all about food!
ReplyDeletelove & wags,
River
We have roses around here too - red and white. I think it is about the tail end of their season here though. Look forward to more gorgeous photos
ReplyDeleteThose roses sure do look Yummy. Ha Ha. I(abbey) would have prolly done the same thing.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great day.
Your Pals Abbey,Maya and Scooter