I just learned a new trick. Although I say "New", it is not actually brand new. This is an advanced version of a trick I learned a long time ago.
More than two years ago, I learned to jump on my mum's feet as I wrote about in my post here. But, at that time, because Mum was so worried about my physical conditions, especially my hip dysplasia, she didn't push me much, and she stopped practising the trick once I had learned to jump on her with my front feet on her shins and my back feet on her feet, as you can see in this video.
But, when we found a low post in a park recently, she asked me to jump on it, and I did it easily.
Also, thanks to physical and balance exercises that I have been doing for the last couple of years, I have had no issues with my hips recently.
So, Mum tried asking me to jump on her with all my feet on her feet. And voila!!
Now it has become one of my favourite tricks!!
I am nine years old and still learning new acrobatic tricks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment