It's time to show another new trick I have learnt recently.
My new trick is "Jumping on Mum's feet"! What do you think I do in this trick? How could I jump on Mum's feet? Do you think it is something similar to so-called "Cop Cop" trick? No, this is something different.
I will give you a hint. Look at this picture. This is how I finish my new trick.
Now do you know what I do in this new trick? See if you guessed it right!
We are going to learn more new tricks, so stay tuned!!
.jpg)
HI Cinnamon
ReplyDeleteThat's a pawesome trick that you have learnt :) Milo & Jet
Thank you, Milo and Jet!!!!
Deletehello cinnamon its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow fut jumping that is a kool trick wot yoo hav tawt yore mama!!! ok bye
ReplyDeleteHi Dennis! Thank you for your comment!
DeleteThat is awesome!!! Way to go Cinnamon!
ReplyDelete