Hi! It's Cinnamon.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Well, ours was not as exciting as I had hoped, because our humans were so busy with their work that we couldn't enjoy anything like a party, a picnic, or a BBQ. But, Mint managed to learn a new trick in the last few days :-)
Yes, this is the last post for our One New Trick A Month Challenge 2012!
This month Mint learned to 'roll up in a beach towel'. This is a very useful trick. You can do it with a blanket in winter to keep yourself warm.
Enjoy!
Excellent work! We're proud of you.
ReplyDeletelove & wags,
River
Thank you, River!
DeleteYou are very clever, I's not very clever at doing tricks buts Mums said the other kids could do that buts I afraid of taking things in my mouth.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Teesha and Burtie! It might be that you haven't realised your hidden talent :-)
DeleteVery clever, mint! I wanted to learn that one, too... but Ellie says that I shouldn't learn to roll over because of my looooooong Dachshund back. She doesn't want me to hurt myself by twisting it too much. :(
ReplyDelete~Treasure the Dachshund
Thanks, Treasure! Yeah, listen to Ellie, as your health is much more important than learing tricks!
Deletehello mint and cinnamon its dennis the vizsla dog hay that luks like a verry yoosful trick!!! mutch more effishent then pawing at the blankets like we vizsla dogs do heer!!! ok bye
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing. We like your blog a lot.
ReplyDeleteI stumbled upon your page and couldn't resist but swoon over how cute Cinnamon is! xx
ReplyDeletehttp://kidgranny.blogspot.com