Thursday, 15 November 2012

One New Trick A Month - November - Say your prayers

Hi! It's Cinnamon. I hope you enjoyed Mint's posts while I was having a little break from blogging.

Well, I learned another new trick recently, so today I am doing a post for our One New Trick a Month Challenge.

This month I leaned to 'Say my prayers.' I learned this trick because I wanted to pray for my friends who were having health/physical issues so that they would recover quickly and stay healthy.

Here I am praying for good health and happiness of all of my friends!




7 comments:

  1. Thanks for your prayers Cinnamon, I hope Dog is listening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so clever Cinnamon, hmmmmm mUms saying I should learn some tricks, not sure I like that idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Teesha and Burtie! I am sure you will have lots of fun learning new tricks!

      Delete
  3. Us Beaglebratz here - mom haz taught us a few trickz - we shood haf mom help us do a video. You did great Cinnamon. Mom wood still love to teach us how to catch a toy. The best part of learnin'new trickz - the treatz that come with them.
    Shiloh'n The DIVA Shasta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we would love to see videos of your tricks!!! I agree. Trick lessons = Lots of treats!

      Delete
  4. Aww, Cinnamon, you are the sweetest beagle. What a neat trick. Well done, girl.

    ReplyDelete