Hi! It's Cinnamon.
Oh, it's the last day of the month already!!
This month Mum was extremely busy again, so she didn't have time to teach us a completely new trick. Instead, Mint and I learned how to cooperate to do one trick together. In the 'Sideways Jumps over Mint' trick that I learned last month, all Mint had to do was stay laying down. This month he contributed a little more.
The trick I learned this month is "Go under Mint", where I literally go under Mint while he stays standing.
It may look very easy, but it is easier said than done. If Mint were a little bigger, he wouldn't have minded me going under him. But, he is only a little bigger than me, so it was hard for him to stay standing while I went under him. So, I want to give Mint an applause!!
Here is the finished product.
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant!!!
ReplyDeleteMy humans would love to meet with you and your humans when they visit Auckland. They're still in planning stages and will let you know once dates are fixed :-)
Thank you Kess! We can't wait to meet with your humans and hear all about you from them!
Delete