Friday, 27 July 2012

One New Trick A Month - July - Catch a Toy

Hi! It's Cinnamon.

I am doing a post for our One New Trick A Month Challenge again!

This month I learned to catch a toy with my front legs.

I am very good at sitting pretty. Whenever I want treats, I appeal by sitting pretty to show how adorable I am! So, this trick was not very hard for me to learn.

I hope you enjoy watching the video of my new trick "Catch a toy" :-)

6 comments:

  1. Oh that was sooo cute! Wish I could learn to sit pretty, but mom won't let me cause it's bad for my back
    Nola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nola! Yeah, I heard that dachshunds are prone to back problems. But, there are many other tricks you can learn without hurting your back. So, enjoy learning new tricks!!

      Delete
  2. Uh oh - us Beaglebratz r worried now - we mite haf tue start trainin'again. We both can sit pretty an'Shiloh can wave while sittin'pretty butt we can hear the wheelz turnin'in mom'z head (even if they due creak a bit) We cood hear her say "Oh that iz soooooo cute - why can't you two due that?" And "Oh I just LOVE that pikchure at the end"

    Ok - we gotta admit it - Cinnamon, you iz one talented little Beagle-lady.
    Shiloh'n Shasta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Shiloh and Shasta, I would love to see you sitting pretty and waving (especially Shiloh)! If you can do that, catching a toy won't be hard for you to learn I am sure!

      Delete
  3. Cinnamon....
    That is too cute!! You looked as though your arms were embracing those toys!! ;op
    Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

    ReplyDelete