Hi! It's Cinnamon.
I am sorry I have been away from blogging so long!! Mum has been super busy lately, so she couldn't help me post on the blog for the last three weeks. But, she has agreed to help me today because we hadn't done a post for our One New Trick A Month Challenge 2012 this month yet.
Well, this month it's Mint again. It seems that Mint has been learning many new tricks. Although I have been learning some new tricks too, we just didn't have a chance to film it! Actually the video I am going to show you today was filmed two weeks ago. Our original plan was to practise it a little more and film it again later. But, we didn't have a chance to do that either.
The new trick Mint learned this month is Jumping Rope!! As some of you may know, he loves jumping, so he has lots of jumping moves in his dance routines. However, when Mum first tried to practise jumping rope with Mint, he was so scared of the rope flying over him that he couldn't get close to it. But, once he overcame the fear after practising jumping through a hula-hoop, he started jumping with Mum easily.
Here is a video of Mint's new Jumping Rope trick for March in the One New Trick A Month Challenge!
Oh you make it look so easy! Congratulations on not only doing a trick a month, but doing something really hard! Go Mint!
ReplyDeleteMango Momma
Oh thank you Mango Momma!! You are making me feel proud of myself!!
DeleteMint the Beagle
Wauw, what a clever Beagle you are Mint! A new trick every month. Go for it!
ReplyDeleteGreetings Odette
Thank you Odette! I am not that clever, but I like learning new tricks!!
DeleteMint the Beagle
You guys never cease to amaze me! Good job, Mint!
ReplyDeleteThanks Chrissy - I hope we can keep amazing you!
DeleteMint the Beagle
That is so awesome!! That's better than every trick I learned last year. :D Mom says she can barely jump rope by herself so she probably won't try it with me. Oh well!
ReplyDeleteJackal
Thanks Jackal! Well, this particular trick was just simple for me who loves to do lots of vertical jumps. But, I have been struggling to learn the crossed paws trick that you learned last year :-)
DeleteMint the Beagle
Actually I never did figure out the paw crosses!! I still can't do them. :( I need to try working on it again. Mom is finally figuring out that if she gives me a break sometimes things will click for me bol! I'm looking forward to seeing what your next trick is! Did you see the video of all of my tricks? http://myfarmerlife.blogspot.com/2012/04/jackal-40-tricks-video.html :D
DeleteJackal
Oh, I am sorry it seems I was confused between the paw crosses trick and the shy trick!! However, your trick video is so inspiring! I must ask Mum to help me make one for myself!
DeleteMint the Beagle
Ahh I see lol! People laugh when I tell them I need flashcards to remember all of his tricks lol so I'm not really surprised about the mix up hehe. I would love to see a video of all of your tricks!!
DeleteWhoa,, you guys, Team Beagle stays so strong! No worries about being away from blogging. Our mom never never helps us to check out our friends' blogs but you guys are always in our mind.
ReplyDeleteHappy Tuesday!
Momo & Pinot xoxo
Hi Momo and Pinot - It's so nice to hear from you! I always think about you whenever I see a King Charles.
DeleteMint the Beagle
We saw this trick on your human FB page, we were super impressed!!! :)
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately if we wanted to learn this trick we would probably need a larger human and a larger rope *Hee! Hee!*
Licks and lots of slobber,
Lexi and Jasper the Danes
Thank you Lexi and Jasper! How about trying this one? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_Dutch_(jump_rope)
Delete