Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Wordless (but not soundless) Wednesday

6 comments:

  1. I got a little dizzy in the end with that crazy camera tilting. Seems to me, Miss Cinnamon, that you are still top doggie around your estate. I love the little nibbles that Mint gives you.

    Slobbers,
    mango

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy wordless Wednesday! And Thanksgiving!
    Kisses and Tail Wags,
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello cinnamon and mint its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow that wuz sum seeryus conversayshun yoo had going on their!!! ha ha ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how they both take a mini-break at the same time! Look at you both having so much fun. Can I come over??

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Millie and Dino do the same only they usually knock something over. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too adorable!! They are so cute. I love when Cinnamon walks over and puts her chin on your chair. Jackal does that. I love it.

    ReplyDelete