I just wanted to let my friends know that I haven't been able to save my comments on their Blogger blog posts for the last week or so. I don't know why, but every time I click on the Publish or Preview button, Blogger directs me to the sign-in page. When I sign into Blogger again, it brings me back to the Comments window, and then the same thing happens again!
So, I have not been ignoring you!! I will say Hello to you as soon as the system allows me to do that again.
In the meantime, I would appreciate it if anyone could help me solve this problem. I tried it using Internet Explorer and Firefox. Is there anyone experiencing the same problem?

Because Blogger is being mean to me, I am having a rest for now.
Oh that's very strange- I had a couple of problems with a couple of blogger blogs (at work, but not at home). I have the latest internet explorer at home (and not at work) - so maybe you need the latest IE?
ReplyDeleteOkay so... silly us realised we don't use Internet Explorer, we use Google Chrome which allows us to post on blogger just fine. Download Google Chrome and see how you go :) It is very easy to use and fast to download
ReplyDelete