Firstly, thank you very much for thinking about my humans' family in Japan. Fortunately my humans' family was not affected much, but so many people and animals are still struggling to cope with what is going on there. I strongly hope that their life gets easier, if not normal, sooner rather than later.
Well, we have moved to our new home at last!! My humans say that it is the beginning of the new chapter. They think that our previous home was Cookie's and this new home is ours (Cinnamon and Mint's). I think I understand what they mean...

I actually like our new home very much because it has a lot of space where Mint and I can run around. Also, this house is not on a busy road like the previous one. So, when we find another dog coming in our walks, we can always go across the road so that I don't have to feel anxious or scared. In fact my Mum looks much more relaxed in our walks, so I feel relaxed too! It seems Mint is also starting to learn to ignore other dogs when he sees them in the street as long as they are on the other side of the road.
Overall, so far so good!!
I'm so happy that your family is safe and we all keep praying for everyone else.
ReplyDeleteYour new home sounds wonderful! Bernie and I live on a busy road, too, and sometimes it can be a little overwhelming.
I love your picture!
a new beginning. a good one. so glad your family's fine. our hearts really goes out to the people and animals who are affected by this devastation.
ReplyDeletehave lots of fun cinnamon and mint! tell mommy to take loads of pictures of your new space!
Good luck with your new chapter guys :) We are looking forward to following it with you.
ReplyDeleteIs that a view from your new home? Will you guys do another post about your new home?
Licks and lots of slobber,
Lexi and Jasper the Danes
P.S. Mint is getting soooo big!
Wow, that place looks pretty pawsome you guys. Might have to do some swimmin by the looks.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely picture of the 2 of you. Sometimes new beginnings is just what is needed. Glad that you're all enjoying yr walks much better now!
ReplyDeleteHey Cinammon, the monkeys are annoying because I can never reach them. They're always up on trees or wires.
ReplyDeleteYay for the new house. From the tiny peek in the picture the new place looks like it has a great view. :) I'm glad the walking is better and that Mint is doing better with other dogs. That's great. I'm glad your family is okay too.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS, Cinnamon, on your new home!! Is that picture taken in your garden? It's got the most fantastic view!!
ReplyDeleteAnd great news about Mint behaving more calmly with other dogs - that's great progress!
Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane