Hi! It's Cinnamon!
I am sorry I didn't post on my blog or visit my friends' blogs for such a long time!! My Mum was so busy that she didn't get to help me do blogging.
Well, let me introduce my little brother, Mint.
When he came on Saturday, I was a little scared of him, because we had never had a puppy in our house after me. But, now that I know who he is, I enjoy playing with him, although I am sometimes fed up with him coming under me, pushing his mouth onto my tummy, and even nipping my tits!! Mum says he misses his own mum, but I AM NOT his mum!!
Well, my Mum is still really busy. So, I will quickly show you some photos of Mint today. Don't you think he is handsome?
He is just adorable Cinnamon, that first picture where you can see all his long whiskery whiskers just melted my heart. You look like you are trying very hard to be tolerant, it can't be easy sharing your home, all your things and your humans with a stranger. Hopefully you can keep him behalving himself, I hear puppies can be trouble!
ReplyDeletePepper
cute x 1000! hope you both get along very well soon! can't wait to see more pics (:
ReplyDeleteAw wow! Congratulations, Cinnamon and family! He is adorable. I hope he will be the newest agility star in your household. ;)
ReplyDeleteHi Mint! You sure are a cutie!
ReplyDeleteHi there Cinnamon!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to Mint! You are so patient with him. Your photos together are so adorable. We look forward to seeing more of your adventures together. We got new additions in our family too. Mommy has been busy that she has not posted about them yet, but do wait and see, alright?
-Fudgie, Princess & the Piappies
He is adorable!!!!!!!! I'm glad you're both getting along for the most part. :) I understand about being busy though. My mom has been too busy for my blog too. Grrr.
ReplyDeleteJackal
Welcome home, Mint! You picked a really good family to be in. :-)
ReplyDeleteHumans are grazy to bring those brats to our homes. Beware first they take all the attention and then they start to STEAL your food. (They are still cute and give you good company older. Don't tell anyone that I like puppies. Officially they are icky)
ReplyDeleteSlobbers Lenni
Hi kid and Cinnamon! Don't mind that cranky oldie. He really just acts that he hates puppies. He is softie. (Up to surtain point).
Congratulations about new family member and Mint for having great new family!
Slobbers Ressu
Oh Cinnamon how adorable is your baby brother??? My mam says your mam has got her hands full now I can't work out what she means x
ReplyDeleteOh dear. I thought Raja was my mom when I was a baby, but she quickly corrected me of that notion. He is a cute little guy. I think you two are going to have many adventures together.
ReplyDeleteSlobbers,
Mango
Wow - what a cute little brother you've got, Cinnamon!!!! He is just adorable! And I had to laugh at your story about him thinking that you are his mother! It looks like you are being a very good, patient older sister to him - I'm sure he is so glad that you are already there in his new home!
ReplyDeleteSlobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
Awwww, very cute! Both of you!
ReplyDelete