Sunday, 2 May 2010

Had a great time with other doggies!

Hi! It's Cinnamon.

My humans didn't take me to a large off-leash dog park to let me run around with other dogs for a long time because they were busy taking care of my little brother Mint. But, finally yesterday Mum took me to one of my favorite parks, Waiatarua Reserve, and I had a great time playing with two other dogs. It was great fun! Although I enjoy playing with Mint every day, playing with adult doggies was fantastic in deed!!

7 comments:

  1. What fun you had, Cinnamon! I wish Bernie would play like that. We've tried going to the dog park and she just sits by the gate waiting to leave. So anti-social!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cinnamon, when were you there, we were there later in the afternoon today and I had to go and bark at some big dogs. The big dogs always just leave me alone when I bark at them, they probably know I just have a big mouth, even though Mum wishes I wouldn't do it..... Wish I had been there when all you small doggies were racing around, I would have been right in there having a fine old time, and with no barking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    Its been such a long time since we visited but as I'm sure you will know babies of any kind seem to take a lot of time. Mint is adorable and Im sure you are getting on well together. Yes its nice to play with the big dogs too.
    Lix
    J&D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well sure, sometimes you need grownup time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to be on your own without having to worry about your brother now and then.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like so much fun! Running in circles is a beagle thing.

    love & wags,
    River

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Cinnamon! You are making me very homesick - watching all the fun you are having in my FAVOURITE park back in Auckland!!!!

    ReplyDelete