My blog friends always brighten my day, and one of them has made me even happier by giving me an award called Sweet Friends Award! The friend who gave me this award is Lexi the Great Dane, who I had met in person and played together at Honey the Great Dane's birthday party last November. Thanks so much, Lexi! I hope we can meet up for a walk or something soon!
The Sweet Friends Award has the following rules:
1. Copy the image and paste it to your blog.
2. List 10 things that make you happy, do one of them today.
3. Select 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
Here is a list of things that make me happy:
1. Hugs, cuddles, and lots of attention
2. Sniffing
3. Hound racing (lure coursing), i.e. running and chasing
4. Practising tricks and dancing
5. Friends, both real-world ones and bloggy ones
6. Balls, both big and small
7. Stuffie friends
8. Anywhere I can hide, e.g. behind a couch or under a bed or table
9. Mum and Dad
10. FOOOOOOOOOD!!!
Ten blog friends are too many to choose, so I have chosen the following three bloggers.
Jackal - He always gives me helpful tips on my training. Thanks!
Pepper - My new friend in New Zealand. She is a really smart puppy!
Chrissy - Her blog does brighten everyone's day!
Speaking of friends, I've been meeting so many Beagle friends lately. Is our popularity skyrocketing?
For example, last Wednesday and Thursday in a row, I met Louie at a nearby park by chance.
On Friday a woman talked to us, when I was walking with my Mum, and said "I have a Beagle! She had a swim for the first time yesterday!" Then, Mum and the woman had a little chat on a footpath, forgetting about me who was waiting beside Mum patiently and nicely.
On Saturday I met this new Beagle called Harvey at another nearby park.
And on Sunday I met Bella & Barry and Rosie at hound racing!
While I had met Rosie at hound racing several times before, I met Bella and Barry for the first time. Their humans found us in an article about our hound racing club in a New Zealand dog magazine "Fetch!"(Honey's human wrote the article!) and searched for information about the club on the Internet. Then, they came across my blog and contacted me by peemail. I was so happy to see new Beagles at racing! Louie who I met during the week had also been to racing before.
Hay, Beagles across Auckland! Come and join us!
Beagle paradise looks like to me. All that racing! I bet you don't get tired too easily, though, being such a great athlete.
ReplyDeleteSlobbers,
Mango
Mom keeps been envy about your possibility to partake racing. We have say it looks like awsome to us too. What it is that you hunt. Rag?
ReplyDeleteNice to hear that you have found lot of beagle friends too.
Awww thanks Cinnamon! You're awesome! I'll try to get it posted today if I can. :)
ReplyDeleteJackal
Thanks Cinnamon! Yay, we'll try to post today as well
ReplyDeletePep
Hi Cinnamon!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for telling us about hound racing. We had a lot of fun even though we didn't really get the hang of it. We'll definitely be back again to have another go.
Bella and Barry
hello cinnamon its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow it is beaglemania all rite!!! and i am not shoor why but dada seems to think beaglemania has sumthing to do with myoozik he is so silly!!! ok bye
ReplyDeleteWow - so many Beagles!! But then you're all so cute, it's not hard to see why you're a popular dog! :-)
ReplyDeleteBy the way, Cinnamon - why has your little "Intro" which tells us more about yourself disappeared from your sidebar?
Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
Hi Cinnamon! It's a beagle fest! We love those. Great that you get to hang out with more beagles.
ReplyDeletelove & wags,
River
Thanks, Honey. I put my brief profile back on the sidebar, which I had removed by mistake.
ReplyDeleteBeagles rule! In my suburb, there are around 8 beagles. I think we're pretty cool...but then again, I'm biased.
ReplyDeleteWow Beagle racing I would love a go at that! Unfortunately, my mam's a spoilsport and says it's too far for us to travel - surely not we only live in England!!!!?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the award! I'm honored.
ReplyDeleteI see a lot of beagles, too. I think everyone is realizing that they're the best!
"peemail" I love that.:-)
Hi and congrats on your award, Cinnamon! That looks like a fun event for doggies and their humans. Cheers for beagles!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing photos of your trip. We love the close up photo of you!!! :)
Momo & Pinot